Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Surfing for Treasure on Etsy

So I've been invited to a few teams on Etsy and since I've recently finished a deluge of deadlines, I decided to take a crack at learning how to do some of this stuff. Behold my first treasury! Apparently making a treasury is all about spreading the love. You're not allowed to include your own art. I think this is pretty cool actually - it's quite freeing to only focus on giving snaps to someone else without thinking about how your own work stacks up. I might try to do one of these each week.... ideas for themes anyone?


'Fabulous Fall Flavor' by merimages

I created this treasury for the PPT Treasury Team Challenge. Fall means colors, food, Halloween, spooky stuff, and more food! It's my favorite time of the year. It's also my first treasury ever! What fun to surf amongst shops looking at cool artwo


Primitive Halloween Postcard...
$4.50

Vintage Halloween Postcards ...
$3.25

Halloween in July. Yes, it&...
$5.00

Snow White (print)
$25.00

Tawny Owl
$30.00

Sugar Tattoo Skulls Day of t...
$2.25

1904 Seed Catalog page, Hug...
$8.95

Blank photo greeting cards, ...
$15.00

Pumpkin Fall Autumn Harvest ...
$4.25

Golden Mums flower autumn fa...
$3.25

solid oak leaf hand-carved r...
$5.00

Pumpkin Halloween Birthday P...
$10.00

Set of 4, Hand Painted Greet...
$10.00

Fall Leaves, Scrapbook Sheet...
$2.00

Digital Scrapbook Papers - H...
$1.79

Funny Vegetables Greeting Ca...
$4.00

No comments: